Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: p vs p

GOD DAMN!! :shock:

That was awesome....

What a pig! :lol:

RE: Re: RE: p vs p

It's a very orange looking ringtail.

Awesome pics!

RE: p vs p

I don't know if this is the same one but I know people who found a python eating a possum near one of the colleges at University of Queensland, people stopped looked and took photos.

I am not specifically saying that this is that python but I know people who were there to see a very similar situation occur. :).

I thought it was pretty cool when I heard about it.

Possibly the rare St Lucia Carpet python sub sub subspecies. They are ard to tell apart from normal northside coastals as they look just like normal coastals..........

On a more serious note did your mate get ahold of the photos from a college student or was he a college student?

wow..... how amazing are they! I remember when my house mate got the wrong frozen tucker for my juvey python, instead of young adult mice, she got young adult rat. For interest sake I threw it into Alex's home. He gave me a look that I chose to interpret as..."you've gotta be kidding me" and kept looking at the rat, then back at me.... he did this about 5 times.... came down off his perch, and you could feel the "well, here goes nothing....." I promised him that I wouldnt do it to him again... at least not until he was a wee bit bigger!!!

it seems to have some sort of diformity around the mouth

The deformity could be from the fact it just dis-located its jaws to eat a possum..... :lol:
I have heard of the college pictures , but this "Girl" said it landed next to her boyfriend at their house. The photo data (love digital cameras) says the pics were taken on the 29th of July this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back