Rain!!! Bewdiful!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodentrancher

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wow!! Huge storm here in Renmark and surrounding areas here yesterday! Our rain gauge showed 22mls after yesterday's big storm(30mins). You just have to love it! Still smells like rain coming here tonight at 12am. So hopefully more rain coming. Might help out some of our poor blockies that need water for their permanent crops eh? I'm sure my zukes, tomatoes and lettuces grew overnight, or I might be imagining it?? Yeehaa! anyway for the rain! Wish the catchment areas would get some and increase the Murray River Flows! Nobody can make it rain! Not even the Pollies??? They have to stop people growing more and more crops that use water!. Cheers Cheryl

Yeah, Outback NSW has been getting some falls over the last week too.

:p

HIx

We only got 3mm out of that here at Banrock yesterday! But we did get 10mm the other day that nobody else got :) I think the catchment has recieved a bit in the last couple of weeks? Hopefully we get some more tonight (so I don't have to spend my weekend watering vines)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back