Random Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

Here's a few random shots i've taken over the past couple of weeks plus one taken a few mins ago of my female Tanami Woma. :D

GravidTanami22-09-08.jpg

NightTiger1.jpg

NightTiger2-1.jpg

YearlingBredli-2.jpg

Sorry about the size of the pics. :oops:

The albino is about to slough in the pics above, here's her after a shed, big difference hey?

Albino3.jpg

Very very nice indeed,i only seen those night tigers a couple weeks,what a stunning snake they are,woma is ready 2 drop hey,the bredli is gorgeous.I think theres a pair of diamonds in that picture,awesome photos,by the way albino bluey,not bad at all,cheers.

I love the woma mate. Awesome looking snakes. I love the night tiger as well. What bdo you feed the night tiger.

Cameron

I particularly like the colour and pattern on that bredli.
was that the holdback from last year? Its looking great :D

you know I love that tanami woma too... its hot :D

awesome pics of some very nice animals Brendon.

2 diamonds??
wow they are great pics!!

love all of them,
especially the woma!

Colin's on the money; 3 Diamonds in that shot. Two males and one female, the males have been harassing the female on a nightly basis, so fingers crossed they can produce some eggs also. The Woma is due to drop in about a week and a half to two weeks. Night Tigers are fed pinkiy and fuzzy mice and day old quails. Thanks for all the nice comments. :)

nice work mate, love the night tiger, is it gravid? best of luck with them all.

Nah not gravid mate, they're still only small. Maybe next year if i'm lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back