Rat nipples?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanJungle

Reaction score
Hi, been looking on youtube and some people have a auto water system for there rats, they attach a stopper witch the rats touch to drink ( just like the end of the bottles) anyone know where i can get these?

Lol I was just about to post a wtb rodent valves till I seen this
So I would also be interested in 10 to start off with but then 20-40 more later on (2-3 mths ) time
Sorry to hijack your post mate
Pm me if anyone can help me
Cheers

If you want a small quantity I'll be at the SOFAR expo this weekend, so pm me. i buy 1000 at a time to keep delivery costs down. Mr mrs Monroe, maybe buy 50 now and keep 20-40 for 2-3 months.

Wokka do you find they need replacing at regular intervals? If so, how do you know when they need changing? I bought a rack that uses them but have never thought about having to renew them

We have about 4000 in use and probably replace 2-3 a week, mainly because it is easier than cleaning them. I think they would last almost forever but good filtration of water supply is essential.

A few people have asked for smaller quantities. I'll supply the nipple and stainless steel clip, to fasten onto the wire for $7 each plus $50 per order for freight and packing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also sell the drinking valves and entire Edstrom range.
$5.40 for nipple and clip (brand new)
Kits available for $42.25.
Discounts for larger orders.
Express post is $9.55 up to 500g Australia wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back