Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well I was out doing the usual herping trip out at my family's property and finally managed to get some of my VERY shoddy Camera phone pics onto the comp, so please excuse the blurry-ness of some of them.

Only a few to show but will try for more later. All up I encountered several Shingleback Lizards, several very gravid Variegated Dtellas (Gehyra variegata), Bynoe's Geckos (Heteronotia binoei), a young eastern brown snake, a Scorpion or two and my prize find- a Delma molleri.

As mentioned, will try for more later, enjoy!

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that it was either that Shingleback Im handling or one of the many others thought my arm looked like a Toilet....

Also, the Delma pictured was such a delight, I was hoping to enquire about captives but it appears not.

any of the shingles get knarky with you? most of the wild ones ive seen arent impressed by people picking them up lol

any of the shingles get knarky with you? most of the wild ones ive seen arent impressed by people picking them up lol

Forgot to mention that it was either that Shingleback Im handling or one of the many others thought my arm looked like a Toilet....

Id say that one definitely wasn't impressed :p.

Kenshin: I know Danny keeps or breeds a few species but I am positive Delma molleri (which is now my fave Pygopod species) are not held or bred captive collections by anyone in Australia.

Khagan & Matt: Most of them showed me how tough they were by getting into fights with my Shoes. :-D Then when that failed, time to go to the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back