Reptiley Workexperience around Frankston

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisreptile

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi all,
i am 15 and as part of the school curriculum we need to do work experience.
i know its a long shot but is any one around frankston(vic) that works with reptiles able to take me up for 5 days at the end of term 2.
im very well behaved, mature and know quite alot about reptiles.
cheers chris.

I have to do work experience at the end of term 2 also ;) I think I will do it at a pet shop or if I can do it at the wildlife park we have here it would be awesome!

good luck with it hope you find someone willing to give you a go but alot of places wont let you just work with the reptiles they are usually for the more expirenced employees not work expirence good luck though

i already work in the reptile section in a petshop, but i was after exprience in other fields of reptiles.

i was gunna say bunnarong to sam,haha,um ive got some cages u could clean for me chris,lol,not sure of anything reptiley around franga mate,and to cool now to try a reptile or snake controller id think,hope u find something though

i was gunna say bunnarong to sam,haha,um ive got some cages u could clean for me chris,lol,not sure of anything reptiley around franga mate,and to cool now to try a reptile or snake controller id think,hope u find something though

hmmm thanks richard.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back