rick walker dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ive seen a few posts from people here looking for Ricks dragons, thought you would like to know he has just put 3 up for sale on herptrader

ive also just committed myself to buying an absolutely stunning 4.5 yr old red girl, very happy indeed
:D

your welcome maddog, as i said i know some people were looking for his dragons so when he told me he had put some up i thought it would be a good idea to let others know

wonder if i can get a commission off mine
:lol:

ill ask him if i can have permission to use his photo and show you the girl im getting, so happy with her and cant wait to get her, im sure it will be love at first site for my boy ;)

Is he breeding whites

dunno about whites, but he has albino's. and is selling 66% hets for $100 i think, also on herptrader. he has the pics of albino's up, they look kinda gross....all see through and stuff

ok i have Ricks' permission to post the photo that he sent to me, so here is our soon to be new girl, not sure of a name yet guess will wait and see what will suit her

orangefemalebreeder45yrstop300.jpg

and if you havent seen him before this is the male we have

DSCF9108-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice lizards Jeannine. What type is ur new little girl? What do the albinos turn out like when adults.

dunno about whites, but he has albino's. and is selling 66% hets for $100 i think, also on herptrader. he has the pics of albino's up, they look kinda gross....all see through and stuff
Thats sweet.
Nice pick Jeanine, love it

type Ally? a central bearded dragon if thats what your asking, im not sure about the albino's as ive never owned one but i guess they are just the adult version of what they are now

thank you damian, i am going to be rather happy with her

Hey, could you please message me rick walkers contacts details as i want to contact him about purchasing some.
cheers

hi Kezza, if you would like to PM me your contact details i can pass them onto him with a request to contact you or you could go to the classified section on herp trader and look for his ads, he had two lots last time i looked and one was for red dragons and the other was for albino/hets and the seller section will say SA country

What do the albinos turn out like when adults.
Dead. The albinos have some sort of problem. As far as I'm aware nobody has been able to keep one fit enough as an adult to breed albinoXalbino, they are all produced from hets.

Jennine, that female is STUNNING. I am so jealous.

im sorry rocky :oops: i was the same until i finally decided i was going to get myself one from Rick

wow maddog she is totally stunning
:shock:, huge congrats, she really is gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back