Sad News - I won AFTCRA Raffle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
before we continue this witch hunt, might i add that craig hasn't said anything...

he never said that he is dissapointed in the response. and he may have a very valid reason for turfing the raffle. i would wait for his official comments before jumping to conclusions...

Craig did mention his disappointment on the public forum quite some time ago. His reason for ending the raffle early are his reasons, and one can only speculate, but I would imagine the experience would have been quite disheartening, and to end that experience, is in my mind understandable.
Personally I think the raffle and prizes associated with it are not really the issue. I would have expected a strong response from herpers for such a cause even if there had been no prize. If people wanted to enter the raffle to support AFTCRA then nothing has changed, become a member. If people wanted to enter the raffle to win a snake, then perhaps its best to save your money and go and buy one.

You make a good point there Olive. I joined when AFTCRAhad just begun. Not because there was a caramel het on offer but for other reasons. Craig and Gab are personal friends of mine and I support their vision how ever it may turn out. I am also aware that within the next 20 years, 30% of Australias freshwater turtle species will become extinct if nothing is done. Hopefully AFTCRA can make a difference, big or small!! But to make that difference, AFTCRA needs the support...

As the banner is gone, for those that are interested in joining now, or would like to make a donation, Membership/donation forms are available on the AFTCRA homepage, under Membership.

http://www.aftcra.org.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back