Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natrix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was up in the Syd Suburb of Warriewood visiting relatives yeasterday & saw
a Broad-headed snake amongst some rocks around 5PM. At first I thought it was a young Diamond untill Itook a good look . The only other snakes I've seen in the Syd region have been
a GTS & a Diamond , so it was quite a buzz . I didn't even try to handle it , never having handled
Vens , but it stayed still for a good 2 mins before going back into the rocks.

What is it with Warriewood! My friend found a gecko in a council clean up pot a few weeks back.

Just as well you didn't try and handle it....apparently they are very bad tempered!

wow thats a lucky find,im alaways keepin an eye out around sydney and yet to see one ,
i did see a turtle yesterday LOLand helped him into the pond he was trying to get too
and two weeks a jacky

Pics

Every herper needs a cammera of some kind;) No matter what kind, just to record the moment.

yep it sure is i just looked on the map,and its not too far from where i live
wahroonga.The ku-ring-gai national parks at the end of my street

wow, very lucky to find. i would love to see one in the wild

thats good, should tell your rello's how rare they are and to look after its home space (i am assuming it was at there place though)

Shamous1 -----yeah I know , gotta get a camera , been wanting to put up a pic of my Bredli.

Ace#74 ---- I'd reckon it was around 2 feet long , not sure how big they get ,I must look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back