scorpions..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarky

Reaction score
hi guys, im just not sure on sumthin...
u dont need a license to keep scorpions aye? because theres sum at the pet shop n my brother wants to get a couple... it doesn't matter cause i have a license but yea... do you?
their like greeny blue n they glow r sumin not to sure but there kool :) for $60
n does n e 1 know of a link for sum sort of care sheet? i had a look but couldnt find god ones... thanks :)
Clarky

Hi mate

Have you had a look at our website under live pets and check out the care sheets.

yeah check out bylo dont buy form petshops buy off breeders

A bit of note if you want spiders scorpions etc... look at bylo's site his smart and experienced unlike pet stores.. Also try to use proper grammer when making a thread instead of saying n say and or use FULL STOPS. Cheers bcurko Good luck im going to be getting some soon after i get my snake.

I can't comment on any shops out your way Phil but I know who supplies the local ones here, and a few on the Northside. They get both captive bred and legally WC. Same as we do and same as Bylo gets.
I'm not saying don't buy from bylo, quite the opposite, I'd recommend him to anyone. He knows his stuff.

yeah check out bylo dont buy form petshops buy off breeders

i wouldnt say "breeders" collectors is a much better word. Any seller you see gets most if not all from wildlife harvesters or collects their own. Breeding of aussie scorps is still in its infancy with only a couple being successfully bred and raised to adulthood. Urodacus manicatus, U. elongatus, U. planimanus are the only urodacus being successfully bred as far as i know. Liocheles waigensis is another easy to breed species but still most, if not all, adults you will buy will be WC seeing as for urodacus its an 18month gestation then another 4.5yrs to adulthood most people find it more profitable to buy WC animals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back