Show me your imbricata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my female imbricata..

shes a karri forest version so that makes her the coastal form not the forest/hills form

Attachments

• snake 1.JPG
    snake 1.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 110
My imbricata (soon to be)

Heh i get my imbricata in 3 days ill be sure to post these snakes look great !
nick

thats the best thing about carpets! there isnt 2 the same! but most blackheads look very similar to each other! stripes and a blackhead! dont get me wrong bhp's are awesome! but carpets are just so inconsistently coloured! by the way noxious ur imbricatas are awesome!

come on must be more imbricata keeperes out there?

My smaller captive bred male is getting more yellow with each shed, turning into an awesome looking animal!

i have just purchased 2 pairs all are between the 4-5ft mark i will get some photo's up soon for you guys to see i unfortunatly couldent get much locale info on them 1 pair is apparently the "weatbelt form" and the other coastal....... the later look alot like stencorps animal

noxious are you interested in selling the imbricata in the bottom pics as i would really like to get hold of that animal or get hold of exact locality animals with same colouration.
Look forward to your reply
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back