Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomc1992

Reaction score
comon people inspire others with ur designs of enclosures and show off ur creativity or wallet

Hi,

These are my two enclosures. The first 2 pictures are of my 2 central bearded dragons outside pit. The second two pics are of my 2 dwarf beaded dragon's enclosure.:)

Attachments

• IMG_1016sml.jpg
    IMG_1016sml.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_1019sml.jpg
    IMG_1019sml.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1038small.jpg
    IMG_1038small.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_1044sml.jpg
    IMG_1044sml.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 407
bredli housing

my hypo bredli lives here floor to ceiling, heaps of climbing space....and she uses every bit of it........cheers solar 17

Attachments

• 28022008188.jpg
    28022008188.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 528
Only boring enclosues in my place, but I would love this one of yours Solar, looks expensive though, and I guess custom made.

Lucky snake, must be like living in the Hilton !

Cheers, Chills:rolleyes:

Both my enclosures are 4ft fish tanks. They both have lids made from aluminium fly screen and fly screen frame. 2 Blueys in one and 2 Beardies in the other. Im very happy with the rocks i bought for them.... :)

blueys1.jpg

beardies1.jpg

beardies2.jpg

wow thats a fantastic set up! I can't believe i let my mum sell our old tv unit!! Didn't event think to use it for the reptiles!

What do you keep in there Newbie?
My Bredli lives there, she seems to like it. She likes to explore at night when i have moved her branchs around ( like a new home to her ).

wow thats a fantastic set up! I can't believe i let my mum sell our old tv unit!! Didn't event think to use it for the reptiles!
Yeah it took a few goes to get it right but works fine, got another one to start soon when i do i'll do before/after and inbetween shots.

i want an old tv unit too :) great job uve done there newbie :)
Thanks, there easy to pick up Ebay, second hand stores friends etc......
</IMG></IMG>

might be worth doin a search aswell, been plenty of threads in the past with plenty of pics and everything.

This is the one I built for my spotted python:D $150 all up
IMGP1608.jpg

IMGP1612.jpg

Also, I'll be building & selling ones like these later in the year:), so if anyone is interested...:rolleyes:

cheers
Trouble

Some great looking enclosures!

This is my first attempt, an old tv cabinet I picked up from ebay. Nothing fantastic, next one will be better!

Attachments

• 01.03.08 010 (Medium).jpg
    01.03.08 010 (Medium).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 536
Hahaha, you remind me of my husband. He has ideas as such. But wouldnt the vibration from the speakers stress the animals?

Hahaha, you remind me of my husband. He has ideas as such. But wouldnt the vibration from the speakers stress the animals?

Was that directed at me Kathy? :) I am always telling my housemate not to crank the music too much in the lounge because the vibrations worry me. That said, if you saw the speakers that were there before I made the cabinet it'd freak you out (B&W 801s, very expensive and very large with a massive sound output), these smaller ones are a lot more mild and don't get used like the B&Ws do! When the cabinet came along there was no room for them and as much as I love my music, I love my snakes more. :lol:

Hello guys i am a complete newbie...

How about showing some enclosures for a diamond python the best of all..

Some enclosures for Diamonds:D

Attachments

• 0012_edited.jpg
    0012_edited.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 176
  • IMGP0997a.jpg
    IMGP0997a.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Cuben 1.jpg
    Cuben 1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 873
  • 21.JPG