Show us your tarantula's + Setups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be the same for marine inverts?

yes you can keep any inverts (apart from some declared pest species) in vic. Some you may need p[ermits to collect though

---------- Post added 13-Jan-11 at 10:27 AM ----------

great shots guys. id love to get one but to be honest, while i like them and find them interesting, im a little intimidated haha. could you list some sites that have them for sale etc

Jazinvertebrates!, Australian Spiders And Scorpions

sorry to hijack this thread but I am unsure of what species to buy as I am yet to own a T. I am kind of leaning towards plumipes as I like the look of the real hairy ones and would like something that grows large. I would also like a T that maybe you could see out more often than some if possible. I noticed on the GS site that plumipes are a arid species. How is the husbandry differ in arid versus rainforest species? I will be getting one or two slings,unsure if I will get two or maybe three different species or just go with one plumipes. I also like the look of the Selenotypus sp. “3” Goddess Tarantula but they don't seem to have any in stock.

---------- Post added 14-Jan-11 at 08:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added 14-Jan-11 at 08:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added 14-Jan-11 at 08:28 PM ----------

Last edited:
Husbandry is no different then it is with rain forest species. Most t's you will rarely see, arids in particular dont come out all that often. Best bet is to go into the room where they are kept at night with the red torch and you will often see them at the entrance to their burrow or out walking around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back