Slayer Tomorrow Night!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you may die.....

but the 10,000 days tool show was uber boring....
so i'll move on.

i want cradle to come!!!!

yeah i missed them when they came a few years ago

got so see Behemoth COB and so on

i want Dimmu to come out and KISS to come back

hey bryony, you are going to love it.I went to slayer last night,took my son and his mate aswell.( they watched the show as patrons)
I was working on the crash barrier so i was so close i felt like i was melting at times.
yeh slayer were good.

I'm going to the Brisbane show. I've seen them before and if the're half as good as last time it will be an insane night!

and lots of single blokes!! :) hahaha

wonder how many fights there will be. last time these bikies absolutly smashed this goth guy somethign shocking!

Same thing happened at NILE in Bris… Really skinny goth kid tried to push his way up to the front in the mosh… a minute later he came out with blood all over his face and a busted nose and a few big guys absolutely [deleted] themselves at the awesome job they’d done. I saw some EMO guy get full on punished at Cryptopsy too. I have no idea why they try to get up front where all the big d00ds usually hang out. Ahhhh well…

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i missed them when they came a few years ago

got so see Behemoth COB and so on

i want Dimmu to come out and KISS to come back

Is it just me or the last few years all the awesome overseas metal bands finally making the trip to Aus? (or maybe it’s just that I’m over 18 now so I can finally get in to the gigs). In probably less than two years I’ve seen Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy, NILE, Deeds of Flesh, Behemoth, Hate Eternal, Gorgasm, Deicide, Disgorge and Suffocation (I can’t remember if I’ve seen anyone else). I missed Insision because it was on a Monday of all nights and none of my friends wanted to go (and I didn’t want to turn up all by myself).

Also seen heaps of good Aus bands too like Psycroptic (seen them 7 times now I think), Damaged, Astriaal, Blood Duster, The Amenta, Devolved and heaps of others. Also a lot of confirmed gigs still coming like Vader coming real soon and I even heard Decrpeit Birth might be heading over some time.

Anyways I’m gonna stop messing with this thread. No offence to Slayer or their fans but I couldn’t sit through even 5 minutes of their gig in their current form. Hope you all have fun though :D

we need to surgically implant a few swedish metal festivals into australia.

and who ever cancelled metal for the brain should be lynched

just got back!!!!!!
a little um........ firewatered but man was it good!!!!
hmmmmm
sleep then post again :twisted:

It was awsome! (less firewatered ow ;) )
I was right up the front a well!

yeah its only bee nin the last 2 years that all the overseas metal bands have bee nmaking the trip over... has been bloody awesome!!

slayer were great hay Bryony. . absolutly loved it was worth the not eating of any food till about 2 when we found somethign open (didnt want to stop on the way down due to wanting to get there in time)

we even went the 'hero' from the servo... we felt ballsy after slayer

.... a 'Hero' is that chicken roll thing you get form servos and put in the mircowave, that have been there since 1952 and are full of salmenela.... hence you are a hero to eat one!...

yeah i think they would have been better then Paul... i chose going to slayer over paul.... if gene was out things might have been different.

on the local radio they did an interview with paul and he mentioned a kiss concert in australia.... has my hopes up!

but slayer was ****en great ... (well worth the risk of an infraction there ;) )

he said at the end of his twin towns show that he will be back soon and in make up cant wait either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back