snake and hamster

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be one of those hippie, vegan types.

Patient Snake

That snake is so calm, a hamster scratchin around on me, I'd kill it just to make it stop...

Saves on buying a heat mat, just keep a few warm blooded critters with ya snake to keep him warm at night!

aww I wish my rats and snakes would get along like that! But my snakes keep eating them :(

My rats aren't very sociable though, considering they have been frozen for days and only just got thawed out at the time! :lol:

I have been trying to teach my monitors to be more friendly like that too, i guess persistance must be the key :lol:

On a serious not i found that extremely disturbing especially for a zoo, i wonder how long the snake lived for in such conditions.

That reminds me of one time when I tried to feed Ol'Bitey a live rat (she only eats live food due to her only being fed live food before I bought her). I put a live rat in for her and went away to do something else when I went back to check on her I found both her and the rat curled up together asleep..I guess she wasn't hungry that day.

lol :D, how many people thought it was going to be a snake eating a hamster ??
cheers
brad

That reminds me of one time when I tried to feed Ol'Bitey a live rat (she only eats live food due to her only being fed live food before I bought her). I put a live rat in for her and went away to do something else when I went back to check on her I found both her and the rat curled up together asleep..I guess she wasn't hungry that day.

Our diamond can get like that sometimes... he'll show all the signs of being hungry and then when we go to feed him he just wants to snuggle up to the rat and whisper sweet nuthings in it's ears!!! It's rather funny, although highly embarrasing for the reptile world!! haha!

that poor snake would be stressed out haveing something walking all over it everyday with no hide japanese are so stupid

and for all those people feeding live rats its a really bad idea if the rat bites your snake while it is getting eaten it could cause some serious damage at least knock it out before you put it in there

lol :D, how many people thought it was going to be a snake eating a hamster ??
cheers
brad

I think that they will notice that hamster missing one day. Might end up a hamster and lettuce sandwich.

IsK

Maybe he was getting lonely..or he was converted by the hamster
treat others the way you wanted to be treated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back