Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. If I see another one of these snakes or the same one returns who would you recommend that I call to have the snake removed?
Also (sorry for the dumb questions) how long would a snake stay in the same area, like with this one if the babies were its, do snakes nurture their young or would it just move on once it has had all its babies? And approx how many babies will a snake have?

Thanks

Definately call someone to remove it...

..and you don't want your dog getting to it...you're dog is just as likely to get bitten...

Fair enough you don't want venomous snakes in your yard around the kids but that is what snakecatchers are for, letting your out where it is obviously killing wildlife is irresponsible pet ownership...

Yes I understand what your saying .I do not encourage my animals to kill wildlife. And no I don't want my dog to get hurt, but if its between my kids and the dog Like this snake was then yes Im glad my dog ran it out of the yard.
I cannot however stop my cat 24 hours a day from wandering around my yard, I'm not going to cage it as I believe that is a cruel thing to do to animals, my cat comes in during the night and I'm home most days. My dog is chained if I am not here. I'm terrified of snakes, I am here to learn how to live with them. Please don't take what I said the wrong way.
I am sorry if I offended you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back