Snake stuff for babies and kids?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

Just had our first baby boy the other month and we got this cool outfit as a gift.
I'm wondering what other cool reptile related things people have for their kids (both toys and clothes!).

171.jpg
172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help you with other kids stuff, but that outfit is pretty damn cool. Well done !

Cool stuff!

My son has a really nice GTP on a T.
Will post photo when I can convince him to take it off (to wash)
770c3684-d507-941e.jpg

As a baby, he also had a little snake/rattle wrapped around his pram and a much longer one around his cot.
Oh, and bed linen (pillowcases & doona covers etc)

(Back then I would have never dream one day he would ask for a real one specially at the age of 5!)

There's a company from UK, they design/make really cool stuff. Toys, plates/bowls, cups etc. snake motifs.

His nanny recently knitted him a snake scarf and a windstopper for the gap under the door.
770c3684-d5c7-5249.jpg

As for toys, gosh, the choice is huuuge!
He has a toy wheelie bin from Kmart full of snake toys and I even made him a snake hook too. (we have Stevo style demos, at home, every school break)
770c3684-d70d-d81b.jpg

And today at the local zoo, he saw a dozen or so of approx. 1.5m soft toy snskes (incl. a BHP) he also wants...

We'll soon need another garage just for the toys!

I guess if you imagine it, someone out there probably has made it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You can buy a remote control King Cobra from BigW for kids... I have just bought my niece one for christmas...

You can buy a remote control King Cobra from BigW for kids... I have just bought my niece one for christmas...

+1

I forgot that one, it has flashing red eyes too...

And if your child ends up getting another one for b'day, you can join them together to make a huge one!:)

Here's one of my dogs playing with a 3m snake i got from the local show when I was younger..

sasha and snake 003.jpg
sasha and snake 004.jpg

What an awesome toy snake!:)

I used to have an awesome plush snake, it would have been about 2.5m long. I don't know what happened to it. I think I may have gotten rid of it when I "grew up", (which was not all that long before I regressed, after realising that being a grown up sucks a lot more than it appears to:p)

I'm sure I've seen some cool snake-related kids stuff (outfits etc), however unfortunately most of it's at zoos or wildlife parks etc, and is ridiculously overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back