snakeman western australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WA has some very nice snakes. I personally love our tigers. They are quite aggresive and dont really have much fear but apparently WA tigers have the best colouration. Can anyone verify/deny this?

Yes i saw West aussie to handle tigers snakes in WA and must say in his hans they are pusycats.

Yes amy our w.a tigers can be very impressive looking animals especially the ones from the south of their range.
I would have to disagree with you about tigers being aggressive, this urban myth seems to be a common belief & I have heard many stories of people being chased by tigers. I work with these animals regularly & in 15 years have never been chased, although I have chased & bagged many & have found them to be a pleasure to work with.
In my experiences I believe tigers command respect & should be given a wide berth, but they do not deserve the aggressive reputation that they have been branded with.

Lol west, some people still beleive snakes are potent sex medicine etc, given this does to populations the "agro" reputation seems harmless enough. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back