Snoop Dogg's visa cancelled

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god, what are we gonna do without him;)

oh boo hoo, no druggos coming to australia..... lol

I agree with some of the readers comments in the article - They cancel this guys visa, yet they let these radical religious 'leaders' from the middle east back in who openly hate Christians and anglo-saxon Australians - and who in my opinion are a MUCH MUCH bigger threat to our people and way of life than Snoop doggy dog is. I thought you had to be of good character to be let back in? Madness.

(PS, I don't particularly like snoop dog myself)

I agree with some of the readers comments in the article - They cancel this guys visa, yet they let these radical religious 'leaders' from the middle east back in who openly hate Christians and anglo-saxon Australians - and who in my opinion are a MUCH MUCH bigger threat to our people and way of life than Snoop doggy dog is. I thought you had to be of good character to be let back in? Madness.

(PS, I don't particularly like snoop dog myself)

Unfortunately I think the leader you are referring is an Australian Citizen. And we can't keep our own people out. But i do get your point. I think the horse has bolted though, we have let in Jerry Adams and Dragan Vasiljkovic and lord knows who else, but we keep a pot head out who is in a gang. What's he going to do? Sell dope and recruit our youth?

dude he's gonna go have to drown his sorrows in his gin and juice

laaaaaid back...

Its a joke,it's only because he is a celeb. Heaps of criminals use our international airports everyday. Some of these characters make snoop look like snoopy...

p.s. I think it's a black thing

At risk of an infraction i will resist the urge to talk like snoop ;)

YAY he isn't comming!

We have let people that are alot worse than snoop dogg into australia, and we have known about it, it is unfair to cancel his visa when he is obviously no threat to australia, we have had much more dangerous radical muslim leaders let in recently, that arent citizens, we have let much more dangerous individuals in, yet because snoop dogg smokes a bit of marijuana (a drug which is constantly argued about, in reference to the questionable laws in place)...just because he doesnt mind a puff it doesnt mean he is going to shoot up our neighbourhoods...its absolutely stupid that he wasnt allowed in, he isnt one of these ice addicts running round the place, theyre dangerous, id know that being a 17yr old male with friends hooked on it....

we let enough him, we dont need him, as said before he has no tallent

Im sure virtually no one will have any idea what im talking about, but i was just listening to an old tape, with a song about old snoop dog. It goes "snoop aint nothing but a b!tch with a perm" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back