Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well i got a ps3,computer,46" inch sony LCD tv,money,clothes,call of duty 4 the best game ever,kane and lynch thats about it lol.

cheers,
brad.

Gold necklace, Massive photo frame, shower stuff, $$$$, holiday to Townsville 27-30th Dec, GHD straightener, chocies, mirror and clothes

We had a wonderful day with heaps of pressies but best of all, we picked up my partners son for the afternoon. We dont get access very often so that made our day! :D

I don't know why so much emphasis at Christmas is all about gifts. It should be about Jesus and him dying on the cross.....or being reincarnated.....or walking on water.....or something like that. :shock:

Guess who's not religious. LOL. :lol:

Maybe I'm just jealous I didn't get anything nice.

haha falconboy, i was just thinking the same thing a moment ago, all these gifts, i feel a little to consumerist. but no matter, im about to go through all my old clothes and drive some down to Vinnies this week.

Thats my guilt apeased :)

I actually gave myself a chrissie gift of US$200 worth of fishing stuff from Basspro in the states (AU$500 to buy here), so can't wait....

As for vinnies, my clothes would be too big for anyone. Although they could put them in the 'maternity' section I guess. LOL :)

IAs for vinnies, my clothes would be too big for anyone. Although they could put them in the 'maternity' section I guess. LOL :)

Why am i now picturing Comic Book guy from the Simpsons??? :)
(wait come back, those are prescription pants!!)

:D i got txt's and calls from my close friends made my mum dinner bought my 3 puppy's squeaky toys (even wrapped them!) and i got a modest 32 inch lcd tv :D a new freezer for all my rats! lol a new bed FINALLY a phone make up which i'll never use :S and went on a shopping spree but then...anytime of year is a good 1 for shopping sprees hehe i say if you want to buy someone a gift or make them an yum dinner ...why just wait til christmas do it ALL year round :D

Hmm I gotttttt, $200 (which my mum took back today to pay for stuff :rolleyes::p) and some money off other relos, clothes and under-garments lol, a cool ripcurl bag, some make up, choccies aaaand I think thats it :D Oh, except for the crapload of washing up I had to do :eek::)

Santa left me these!!!
Just what I wanted :D

attachment.php

Xmas Murrays! :D

Attachments

• Resize of baby murrays w.jpg
    Resize of baby murrays w.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 108
I got from my family a foot spa, new shoes n clothes, and $200 to put towards my new computer that i am buying tomorrow :).
From my boyfriend, Dean, i got some jewellery and a graphics tablet :D

I got my brothers a pair of helicopters, but Dean decided we needed to test them to make sure they worked, and he broke one :shock::rolleyes: so i bought my brothers another pair, and kept the other working one for me :lol:

I got Dean a spotted python hatchy from Solar17 (thanks!!) that he loooves! It's so darn cute I might go get another one for me :p

Merry Christmas everyone!

I received a GT MK1 Mountain Bike, a Paella Pan, a U2 book, and a couple of DVDs from my wife, a stubbie cooler from my Daughter, 2 L of Bundy from the outlaws, and a amyae and milii from my incubator.....all happy here :)

Last year about a week after Christmas I suggested to my wife it would be nice to have a paella. This jogged her memory to the paella pan she had bought me but forgotten to give me! Jason I'll swap recipes with you if you like. Oh the secret to a good paella is not so much the pan but the ability to spread the heat with a broad gas burner arrangement. Pity it is so hard to get Rioja here to go with it.
Oh my the way my Christmas pressie was a gravid female WA marm, and a few eggies laid yesterday.
Bob

i got a thermostat
heat light cage and cord
a cooking book, yay
shirts
chocolate
car cleaner stuff
kranked 6 progression (dvd)
and some other small stuff that i cant remember at the moment

Last year about a week after Christmas I suggested to my wife it would be nice to have a paella. This jogged her memory to the paella pan she had bought me but forgotten to give me! Jason I'll swap recipes with you if you like. Oh the secret to a good paella is not so much the pan but the ability to spread the heat with a broad gas burner arrangement. Pity it is so hard to get Rioja here to go with it.
Oh my the way my Christmas pressie was a gravid female WA marm, and a few eggies laid yesterday.
Bob

Yes, I have a special gas burner I bought from a camping shop, It is about 20kg with 4 rings of gas outlets, each seperately controlled

I got the usual, money, some clothes, window tints for my car and a whole heap of power tools. What every man wants. lol.

Cheers

Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back