Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane: in all seriousness, how is that thing *yellow*? Just a freaky recessive mutation or what? Does it have a yellow parent / yellow siblings somewhere?

awsome guys!!! i can't wait to get some!!! elapids are a long term dream HAHA!!!

can i post pics of some elapids that i don't have (some scalees death adders) :D

Shane: in all seriousness, how is that thing *yellow*? Just a freaky recessive mutation or what? Does it have a yellow parent / yellow siblings somewhere?

He's just a good looking snake. He get's even better than that in late spring. Some of his offspring are turning out just as good. There's a fair few out there now.

thats a v35 rack luke1 and it holds 22 adders and ryan that juice bottle is where i keep my swampies.

some elapid pics i have!!!

here are some pics i found!

Last edited:
thanks jamie! LOL...now i wont have to make a full size tank for the swampies im saving for LOL

Thanks jamgo.What you have on the left is what i am looking into,something easy to clean.Can't really afford those slithern? racks but,may go the cheaper option.

What are the black tiger snakes called? And are Eastern Tiger Snakes the ones with yellow on the belly?

The original and best Rough-scaled snake. Not the blow in from the Kimberleys.

Attachments

• trip.jpg
    trip.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 635
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back