Some Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i thought id share some photos of my P. Henrylawsoni or pygmy bearded dragon. His a good little fella and doesnt mind me handling him. He is about 5 months old and is 17 cms. Im trying to get him to eat some more veggies and would love some advice. Also any pics that you want to share would be great.

Attachments

• IMG_4715.jpg
    IMG_4715.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4716.jpg
    IMG_4716.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4721.jpg
    IMG_4721.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4730.jpg
    IMG_4730.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4731.jpg
    IMG_4731.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 66
Hey thanks guys, wow i didnt realize you werent alowed to keep them in vic any one know anything about feeding them veggies?

yea he is a bit spoiled!! he is starting to shed a bit now so i hope some nice fresh colour comes through

Hey mate maybe try putting the veggies cut up small mine eat veggies seems to like carrot the best try some veggies on a feeder dish and put a worm in them.

Right now my little guy wont eat crickets or woodies he used to eat them but for awhile now he just doesn't seem interested in them just eats some veggies .

Yea im going to try and give him some veggies now i might try and crush up a few crickets in them, would that work since i dont have any worms!

Its worth a try mate only thing I can think of is sometimes u will find your beardie wont want to eat crickets or woodies if they are dead but try it mate.

I wish mine would start eating the crickets and woodies again hopefully now the weather warms up he will want them again.

thanks ruby snake yea he is a cutie and has a great personallity, he is always very curios about what is happening in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back