Some Updated Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's been a while since I was active here and posted anything, so thought i'd make a thread with some new photos of some of my snakes for those who are interested. :D

Please forgive the photos as I just went around quickly snapping them, some aren't great and looked washed out because of the reflection of the flash off the plastic tubs etc. :lol: This is only a few, the others were either in shed or hiding way and didn't want to disturb them!

Proserpine Coastal:
P1160425.jpg

Palmerston Jungles:
P1160452.jpg

P1160429.jpg

Port Mac Holdbacks:
P1160425.jpg

P1160434.jpg

SW Carpet (just going into shed so doesn't look to flash atm)
P1160435.jpg

Pinstripe Stimmy
P1160442.jpg

Wheatbelt
P1160446.jpg

Hypo Bredli
P1160447.jpg

Hypo x Classic Bredli
P1160448.jpg

Coastal
P1160451.jpg

Topaz Tanami
P1160453.jpg

Blonde Spotted (hoping she is in the early stages of being gravid, have been mating them since June and she is looking lovely and plump)
P1160449.jpg

Last edited:
That pinstripe stimmie is fantastic, do you have locality info on it? The rest are okay ;)

Thanks =) All I know is that he was wildcaught somewhere in the Pilbara region, he came from Dave!

Very nice pythons you have.
I am starting to really like the look of prossies.

Although, i think the term 'hypo' has been used a bit loosely with your bredli.

Ta emily :D

Bfg, that first bredli is a hypo from fishead, the second I was meant to put under another heading but I forgot. It's from SXR, from hypo x classic parents. :) I've edited it just for you, ;)

Nice looking Imbricata mate.
Who did you get it from?

Sorry just see I had the prossy posted under the holdback portmacs, this was meant to be there instead:

P1160432.jpg

Photobucket kills the colours, time to find a new hoster!

Very nice collection Vixen.
Good luck with the Spotted, I realy like her large blotching, hope she lays a big fertile clutch.

Some crackers there.
Your montgomery male is looking good. Mine also smudged out quite a bit, but still got amazing yellow. Still nuts too!
They'd be almost ready to breed this year wouldn't they?
Also love the proserpine and SW carpets.

Where I come from the word prossie doesn't mean a python.

Some crackers there.
Your montgomery male is looking good. Mine also smudged out quite a bit, but still got amazing yellow. Still nuts too!
They'd be almost ready to breed this year wouldn't they?
Also love the proserpine and SW carpets.

Yes my guys still a big nut too, probably the worst I have haha. He's actually settled down a bit that i've upgraded him to a bigger enclosure last week, at least he's not striking at people when they walk past!

I was hoping I could breed them this season, but I want to get a bit more weight on my girl yet, so next year should be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back