Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the difference in each of the childrens pythons hibitat

ok so this has helped me too thanks guys

another question can you get a spotted childeni???

cheerz

if u mean spotted in a descriptive sense, yes childreni often have spots as a hatchie but generally they fade with age.

I was trying to give Adams a simple answer with out being a clever ###k But if you would like to get all technical,bring it on!

How is giving correct information being a clever ----?

I don't think simplifying your answer is a very good idea if technically, the answer you're giving is incorrect. I myself had no clue about the difference between Stimmies, Maccies and Childrens. After reading your post I though, "Oh so they are all Childrens Pythons!" which is obviously not correct :?

Thanks to SlothHead and hugsta for well-explained responses, now I understand! :)

While we are on the subject of Antaresia species, what is the average age they live (maccies in particular)? Also, how many breeding seasons would one expect from a female mac?

Cheers
Shane

if u mean spotted in a descriptive sense, yes childreni often have spots as a hatchie but generally they fade with age.

Sorry for changing the subject - can you tell me approximately what age they fade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back