Storr's Monitor Information

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilbarensis

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Interested in getting a Storr's Monitor as they are a small and more manageable species than ackies or bigger. I've done a bit of research but there isn't much information out on the web unfortunately (maybe there is but I haven't found it). I know you feed them like most small monitors and dragons but I'd like more information setup-wise. Like any images of peoples setups or monitors. Also would a 3x1.5x1.5ft vivarium work for them as I know their normal size is around 35cm.

Any help would be much appreciated by the way and if you know of anywhere you can get them in Victoria (I already know one place but I would like to have options)?

Cheers, Scotty

great little monitors storrs they are smaller than ackies but very much the same to look after if you find a care sheet on ackies might be easier
cheers mick

I too have been interested in these. I have seen them pop up in the classified a few times and have seen them a few pet stores. I was was under the impression they were a bit bigger than 35cm. Anyone want to share some pictures?

gd idea willie.i have never seen these monitors but i think they sound cool. pics would be great.

I think the usual is 35 but they can probably get to 40. Also I think Mentone Aquarium in Vic have some, I need to ring up and ask though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back