t+ childreni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

Reaction score
In April this year I bought a 4 month old t+ caramel childreni. She is a stunner, and has the best personality! She's grown heaps in that time. When we got her she weighed 12 grams and was 31cm long, she's now 55 grams and 56 cm long.

the first pic is her when I got her, and the other pics were taken last night.

eleanor (2).jpgele (6).jpgele (9).jpg

simply awesome snake mate.
Thanks for taking the time to share with us! :)

- - - Updated - - -

simply awesome snake mate.
Thanks for taking the time to share with us! :)

Very nice t+ Icarus, i cant wait for the marble childrens to be more readily available, would love to have a pair.

wow thats amazing, is there any threads explaining the t+ stuffs? im a little confused.. stunning python though. feel free to post as many pics as you like.

Here's a vid of her :) t+ caramel children's python - YouTube

We got her from fishead on here, he's a friend of a friend so they were bought before advertised, for around $6-700 (can't for the life of me remember the exact amount, you'd think I would). She was born on xmas day last year! She has the SWEETEST personality - she got stomatitis a few months ago and I had to give her an antibiotics injection every 3 days for 8 weeks - she never once bit me.

wow thats amazing, is there any threads explaining the t+ stuffs? im a little confused.. stunning python though. feel free to post as many pics as you like.

Genetics Glossary | Designer Serpents Australia

scroll down on that page and you'll find some info. I'm hopeless at explaining the genetics.

- - - Updated - - -

amazing animal, whats the difference between a t+ and a t+ ghost ?

from what I've read they don't know much about the ghost genetics. The most likely way of getting one is breeding two ghosts that are het for t+. The ghost t+ looks like a very pale version of the t+. I'm not 100% sure though so anyone please feel free to correct me if I have it wrong.

I dont know to much about ghost t+ childreni or who produced the first one etc, ive only seen one pic of it aswell

in this photo is a normal ghost, a t+ and a t+ ghost childrens python, the arrow is pointing to the ghost t+

View attachment 268564

ymevadu9.jpg
y4e4emym.jpg

Male and female, one from each of his clutches. Haven't weighed them recently and just fed so can weigh in a few days if you like

that would be fantastic, thankyou. theyre gorgeous! He produces some great snakes, i'm hoping to get more from him this year when i know for sure what he's cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back