tadpole food

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chemical/hormone fact is true.
I change 10% of the tank water daily with aged water & have achieved 90% + results with this method

Sounds like the tadpoles were used to the dirty water and when you changed it all they went into shock as they were not use to such the clean water.

Next time make sure you only take out half the water and leave the other half in and just top it up with the new water.

The chemical/hormone fact is true.
I change 10% of the tank water daily with aged water & have achieved 90% + results with this method

I have used much the same process as above in the past with my green tree's. Only changing small amounts at a time and using aged water seems to be the key.

I originaly did not change the water at all but found that only 2 -5 would morph without regular water changes.

I once lost 2-300 guppy's in similar fashion its a sad way to learn but somthing i will never do again the kids have a small submersible pond filter in their tank and afew dead crickets in the water circulating . they have a light [ not sure what type ] on 5 hrs a day with some algae buildup on the rocks , they top up the water when needed and i think /hope the teacher is now reading this thread
go taddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back