Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good show? was it a diamond?

ahaha she doesn't use it in her shows it was just a pet...I actually was going to the club to talk with the girls rather than have them dance...I signed up as a member one night when I was very drunk so I thought I may as well go and chat with them and get my moneys worth since they all knew me there anyway :p It was an olive hatchling.

Well I have three Childreni hatchlings left at the moment, have also just got myself a trio of T.C. Stimsons and have my import permit application in for a trio of Jungles so all is sweet on the herp front at the moment :)

oh i thought it was in show. hehe have you got pics of your herps yet?

nice one afro. hatchling jungles or older? how much u sell your childreni for?

hehe...not of the new ones yet, I have one of me and the water but it's a bloody terrible shot of me (all photos of me are) so there is no way I'm putting it up on here :)

good to hear afro, hows the rest of herps going?

Tim said:
Just added 4 adult childrens pythons and 2 adult water pythons to my collection yesterday :) That takes my total to 11 herps in the 6 weeks that I've been keeping herps...that's nearly 2 a week...hmmm...probably should slow down a bit.
Your not mucking around are you !
:lol:

if you wanna sell that adult female childreni i may be interested?? what u think you will be selling?im going to be selling my hatchy scrubs when i can for other purchasers

new guy here, wow are there a lot of people with a lot of herps. Gives me a little herp-envy. I have had a yearling pair of bredl's since Feb 15 but would love to have beardie or two, maybe a GTS amoung others

it is quick but also very good to hear, hey tim you been nailed yet? worst part of being bitten tonight was that it was inbetween my fingers left some good teath marks

im looking for a young diamond female next and then would luv some red phase beardies! anyone with anything spectacular for sale pm me :wink:

oh and phil, of the 3 remaining siblings only 1 is starting to show its colour but they're all male! :( and the breeder isn't doing it any more :?

what do people think of gts in captivity? are they good to handle and feed? i have handled only 1 and it was very quick surprised me a little, the guy who had it couldnt get it to feed then my mate had it and it wouldnt feed for him either. i do like the blue phase and also have read about the black ones they interest me

What a bummer Zo :(
Ricko, I'll be keeping her sorry :) Will be selling probably coupla male Maccies, Shingles, Blueys, Eastern Watrers and a yearling Childreni male

Ricko, I've only been chomped on by a couple of hatchlings 2 or 3 times - I'm still waiting for my first big bite...not particularly looking forward to it, especially a feeding response one :)

I will be purchasing in the next fornight either a A Greater black Whipsnake, or a Lesser Black Whip snake, or a Curl Snake.

lol Tim, a while ago I got tagged by a 14ft Olive grabbed me by the forearm and didnt let go for about 5 minutes, hurt quite a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back