THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.....Alex

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockett85

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone it is truly amazing all the support everyone has given alex in this devastating time. I am a close firend of his and he is truly truly touched by how everyone has come together during this time and needless to say the loss is heart breaking for him after many many years of keeping and breeding his snakes and they were truly his LIFE!!!

Alex has asked me to post this message on his behalf:
I am deeply overwhelmed by all the support and encouragement from the reptile community and its so great to see everyone pull together through these hard times and reminds me how great our hobby really is! Its the support like this that has given me hope and makes it bearable. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.......... Regards Alex

Really sad that you lost everything, hope you get back on track with your snakes again. Goodluck

So sorry to here about your loss mate.
Hang in there i would be more then happy to give a a donation to help you and and to get you collection back up and running again.
Good luck mate and i hope everything gets back on track for you soon :)

Regards Caleb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back