Thats what mates are for:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yommy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bewtween the Central and Mid North Coast - NSW
I recently got my new roughie and am totally wrapped with her.

For the last 7 and a bit months I have been looking after a great mates collection and rodent setup while his in afganistan on active duty with the mentoring task group. I've been telling him how incredable these pythons actually are. Anyway a trio of 2 yr olds were offered recently for sale. I spoke to his wife and she agreed on the purchase as his only got 3 weeks left before coming home and as a welcome home suprise gift we were fortuneate enough to get these great animals. I think being just up the road helped as well.

I picked them up today from nicole and her partner as they are moving to live overseas and as much as it pained them to let them go as they were much loved members of the family. Don't fear Nicole they will be well looked after for sure. And as soon as lance is home they'll get a custom aboreal kingdom setup.

here are some pics

Attachments

• male 1a.JPG
    male 1a.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 145
  • male 1c.JPG
    male 1c.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 155
  • male1b.JPG
    male1b.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 155
  • male 1.JPG
    male 1.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 191
Their tempary digs for 3 weeks, plenty of room to stretch.

So when you get to check APS and find this thread Buddy - 'SUPRISE' mate :)

Looking forward to you getting home safely and catching up for a few beers :) :) :)

On a side note: Nicole has a stunning female hatchling that she's hanging onto until last minute. But rest assured when this little one is offered for sale it is one of the best coloured RSP i've seen besides my girl of course.
Well looked after in great conditons by a great couple. Thanks again Nicole and Andrea they'll be well looked after.

Attachments

• cage 2.JPG
    cage 2.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 115
  • cage 1.JPG
    cage 1.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
WELL I'M SURPRISED!!!!! :) :) :)
That is awesome!!!! To open up this thread and find it's all for me - WOW :) :) :)
It's been a long tour and I'm ready for home - to come home to my loving wife (The Minister of War & Finances) and best mate Yommy who's always there when I need him and now a trio of Rough Scaled Pythons!!!!
Mates (like Yommy) are the ones who are there for you when you need them most - There the ones you don't need to ask - They just do! No questions - No hesitations. Due to my line of work and without a mate like Yommy, I wouldn't be able to have and enjoy my always increasing collection of pythons.

Thanks to my dear wife (Katie) for approving the purchase ;-)
Thanks to Nicole for supplying these fine animals (rest assured they will be well looked after!)
And thanks Yom for all of what you have done for me over the past eight months. I'll be home in under three weeks and am looking forward to sharing a beer (or six), a few good waries and a lot of good times with you. One last favour though - Just make sure the beer is cold for when I get off the plane ;-)

Lance

Thats lovely :)

Come home safe, hope you enjoy them :D

WHAT A BUZZ ! - Now all we need is pics of Lance with his new babies when he arrives back in Oz
Yommy you're the best
Cheers
Sandee :)

Well done must be happy with yourself great score let us know how they go

Congrats guys, i've made the desicion to purchase a pair, cant wait to get my hands on them. Hope to see pics when you arrive home mate and on behalf of all aussies, thanks to you and all your mates over in the middle east, your all doing a great job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back