The best way to heat this tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottJungle

Reaction score
Hi all, I have made this tank for my Jungles, yes it isn't quite finished yet. But my main concern is heating???? whats your best advice on this please? am thinking about having a fake turf substrate and adding branches etc the top is glass. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)
9902_563621390327992_1108352762_n.jpg
971755_563621293661335_1445969030_n.jpg

Thanks but is there anyother way, like perhaps using tiles on bottom with heat cord or something???

What's the roof like? I personally like lamp heating for carpets.
But routing a path in a piece of ply wood for a heat cord and sitting a tile on it works great on its own or a secondary heat source with a hide over the top.

What's the roof like? I personally like lamp heating for carpets.
But routing a path in a piece of ply wood for a heat cord and sitting a tile on it works great on its own or a secondary heat source with a hide over the top.

Think the roof might be glass..

Nice enclosure :)

Set it off with our Spilota Finger Grips with a printed design based on the Jungle Python - The Spilota (Large)

The finger grips are strong and allow you to open the panel without the need to constantly clean the panel of smudges and finger prints - one less thing to clean :)

conclusion..

SO I have come to the conclusion of getting a heat cord which I will secure to fibro and place on bottom (inside of tank - Right side) then will cover with red sand, so my heated side will be red sand and my non heated side will be fake turf (heat resistant)!!! what do you all think of this idea???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back