The next Frog and Tadpole Study Group Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrurus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day all,

Not exactly sure where to post this, but this forum seemed like an appropriate one.

The next F.A.T.S meeting is on Friday 7th of December at Homebush Bay (Sydney Olympic Park), at the end of Jamieson St, off Holker Street. Follow the signs to building 22.

We meet at 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start

This coming meeting looks to be a cracker!

Speakers will be:
George Madani talking about "The great dingo debate" Friend or Foe?
George has recently been out undertaking field work in the Strzelecki Desert. I've seen a few of his photos and heard a few stories so it should be quite good.

Annie Neilson will give a short presentation on Animals of the Galapagos, Venezuela and Peru.

Grant Webster will be talking about frogs in the Watagans
and
Matthew McCaffery will be giving a run-down on the most recent Smiths Lake field trip.

There will also be 5 favourite slides, where members tell of their recent frogging experiences and trips, a Christmas raffle, guessing competition and light refreshments.

There should be more info on the website www.fats.org.au

See you there.

-Henry

DSCN6613.jpg

DSCN6626.jpg

DSCN6569.jpg

DSCN6583.jpg

DSCN6505.jpg

DSCN6562.jpg

DSCN1659.jpg

DSCN1627.jpg

DSCN1599.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg

Here are some photos from previous field trips that I've been on as a member of FATS.

-H

Thanks Warren.... The field trips are always a good way to practise your herp photography skills. Frogs are great subjects... they tend to stay still!

yeah gonna come to the phat FATS meet yeah,
we gonna talk frogs all night

hey i found some litoria freycineti on the way home from the reptile park today
they where rad

RIghto, it starts in about an hour. If you're coming along I'm the hairy looking bloke with longish hair. Say hello!

See you there!

-H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back