Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first (and only) snake is a MD. He had been brilliant. Never sruck or bitten, good feeder. Growing very well. Couldn't be happier with the choice.

i <3 my Murray Darling.
best choice for a first snake.
easy to look after and will get to a decent size

Hey guys,

Im thinking of getting a snake for a pet... Well im after something really different and i have always thought that it would be great to own one as i find them fascinating..

Any suggestions on what type ?? and tips or ideas ??? and yeah i may have a little fear but im pretty sure that i would over come that very quickly...

Any help or advice would be great...

Cheers Brent

it depends on how much you really want to spend! figure that out then people can go through what you can afford to get in that price range.

me personly if your a lil scared of them I'd go for something that is quite placid and love to be handled and won't bite as much as most. if you can afford one that is! BHP very gorgouse and very placid and love to be handled mine have never bitten me and I've been bit about 8 times by my coastals.

but it will come down to your choice and what you can afford good luck

:lol: A lot of good advice allready but i would like to help you, try one of these at first and then if still happy for sure move on good luck and enjoy

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 24
I think we've probably covered all the common types to go for already (I didn't even bother to read it all)

So my best advice is to do plenty of research first so you know it is the right pet for you and you can look after it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back