Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnakekid

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey people was just looking through the most toxic snakes and found a list from bryan fry and it has has alot of snake that i thoguht wernt that toxic and i always thoguht the spotted blacck snake to be the most toxic pseudechis not including papuan black snake and it has the mulga and the red belly black as more toxic and that red bellys have neurotoxins in there venom and the ther pseudechis dont?

Re-read your post and punctuate it. It's likely noone can understand and instead of trying to decipher your post they've gone ontot he next thread.

hey people was just looking through the most toxic snakes and found a list from bryan fry and it has has alot of snake that i thoguht wernt that toxic and i always thoguht the spotted blacck snake to be the most toxic pseudechis not including papuan black snake and it has the mulga and the red belly black as more toxic and that red bellys have neurotoxins in there venom and the ther pseudechis dont?

The trouble with these lists is that they relate more to toxicity in mice rather than humans and a lot of those on the lists seem to swap positions from one list to next. It has been my experience that there is no noticeable difference between the spotted and the red belly.

why are people so quick to pick on others when they post something on here, maybe you should re-read your own post before commenting on the correct use of the english language!
a lot of people question the validity of the LD-50 system used to rate venom, as it is measured on rats and mice, and these lists seem to vary depending on who you talk to anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back