Train crash wyong pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abnrmal91

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just for anyone interested about the train and car crash at wyong today. The car lost.
7a6c3e67-d29e-3910.jpg

No apparently it got stuck on a level crossing but the drive was out of the car when it hit.

Honda civic? lol just realised im playing ID on a car...lol

Yeh,,it was in Woy Woy not Wyong.

Apparently he got stuck on the tracks and couldnt back off.

Just heard it was an elderly person who got disorientated and ended up on the tracks.

They were taken out of the vehicle by someone passing by who noticed the car but they were unable to move the car.

No one hurt on the train when the driver hit the emergency brakes ?

Got me a bit worried if as my son commutes from Islington to work in Sydney. Heard nothing from him so I guess he wasn't on that train or if he was he wasn't hurt, just inconvenienced either on the way home last night or on the way back to work this morning.

Apparently it was stolen and left there
apprently it was a mum and children and luckly she got out in time
apprently it was a disorderly old man that got lost
apprently it was a drunk guy that took a wrong turn and got stuck

There was no one hurt thank god.

Apparently it was stolen and left there
apprently it was a mum and children and luckly she got out in time
apprently it was a disorderly old man that got lost
apprently it was a drunk guy that took a wrong turn and got stuck

There was no one hurt thank god.

Haha its funny hey?
Last night in my street there was police and ambulances sirens and alot of noisy cars hooning around..
This morning someone told me a 13 yr old boy was hit by a car and died in my street..i was in shock! Then i put on the radio, and they said a 46 yr old man was hit by a P plater crossing the road and he was taken to hospital... where do people get alternate stories from??? lol

I was on a train going at 90km that hit a car (suicide). Nobody on the train was hurt because the brakes were applied gradually.

I hope everyone on this train was ok, it's a scary experience.

I get really irritated when this happens, was held up for 2 hours because of some selfish person who decided to jump in front on my train.

I get really irritated when this happens, was held up for 2 hours because of some selfish person who decided to jump in front on my train.
Mate there are bigger things then you in the world. Take a minute and think how tormented someone must be to think suicide is the best option. Think of there families and friends that are left behind wondering what went wrong. Think about how the train drive feels when they hit someone. Or the police and firefighters who have attend the suicide. Or the people like me who then have to check the train for damage and repair things that were smashed of by a person body. They break metal components of the train. It's not pretty.

I know someone that committed suicide by jumping in front of a train. It destroyed my mates family when his sister died.

Think if it had been someone you had known that had jumped.

Last edited:

So what? I was held up for hours too, the point is that someone was in so much pain that they couldn't take it anymore and now they're dead. Getting held up for a while isn't going to hurt you.

2 hours???
That 'persons' family will have to endure the pain of losing that poor bloke for the rest of their lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back