Two headed Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
http://cbs4.com/watercooler/local_story_284151135.html (as posted by Snakenurse on another site)

Last edited:
imagine being a snake with 2 heads, you'd see in 2 completley different directions, it'd make ya dizzy! lol:D

cool, i wonder what the chances of another like that being born???

its actually getting quite common, but they tend to get stuck (with a head on each side of a stick) a few found in the wild too..

they sometimes attack the other head, or suffocate it whilst strangeling prey, or trying to eat the same thing.. many problems arrise, physically, mentaly (stress, and WTH is this other snake up in my face for) as well as to do with breathing, blood circulation and digestion (do they both have hearts, lungs do both heads go to the same stomache etc. etc.

interesting tho..

its actually getting quite common, but they tend to get stuck (with a head on each side of a stick) a few found in the wild too..

they sometimes attack the other head, or suffocate it whilst strangeling prey, or trying to eat the same thing.. many problems arrise, physically, mentaly (stress, and WTH is this other snake up in my face for) as well as to do with breathing, blood circulation and digestion (do they both have hearts, lungs do both heads go to the same stomache etc. etc.

interesting tho..

so they poo in the middle

sorry to change the topic for a moment, but Crush 999 posts, SO CLOSE
LOL
and, cool snake
Cheers

i just you tube'd that thing and i watched all ten episodes :shock:

I lOVE DOMO KUN!!

Last edited:
lol that is so mad even better tho thats its an native australian snake

i still cant get the link.. can someone please re-post thanks

Status