Weird Behaviour from my Dog....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambert: Wow that sheet is really helpful thankyou :] i have never heard of accupuncture for animals.. would just ask a vert about that then???

pythonmum: That is actually some really good ideas.. i have always wanted to get them one of them ball thingy's but never actually did, i guess now would be the right time to :]

Jen: hmm, never heard of it, do u know where we could get some?

You can get Sasha's Blend from online vet supplies - our rottie (Sasha) is on it or on PAW osteosupport capsules. I order from vetproductsdirect or aussiepet and save heaps on my shampoos, wormers and arthritis preparations.

My old dog that has passed RIP Zappa___He use to love rocks and stones and did similar things as your dogs do ..just becareful though he actually cracked off a canine tooth from his rock habit

I totally agree with pythonmum - get a "Kong" and fill it with something your dog fancies - keeps em busy for hours. And hope that neither of them eats any of those rocks because it is an expensive exercise to have them surgically removed!

pythonmum: Ohh ok thankyou :]

redbellybite: aww that is so sad :( and LOL our eldest dog has a chipped tooth and we duno how she got it :S

Darkhorse: Yeah it does sound like a great idea :] and yeah :S :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back