What can and cannot go in an enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 snakes, 2 tanks. That simple. It is a known fact that as docile and lazy a Royal python is, they have been known to eat each other.

I know nothing about Australian fauna so I can give no advice there. However plastic vine stuff, plastic grasses, whatever can be used. Just give a good wash in hot water.

I used to try and make my snakes cages look pretty. They did a terrible job of keeping it that way. Now its 2 hides, substrate and a water bowl.

Get some cages on those lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

pythoninfinie where the hell were you in another thread where i was getting hammered about refering to keeping pythons in captivity to those in the wild........anyway my advise on this topic is be careful with rocks in enclosures, i once had what i thought was an awesome basking rock in an enclosure and my childreni and she burrowed underneath it in the substrate and it came down on her and killed her, but everything else should be ok, i go out and cut down dead branches and put them into my enclosures without treating them with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back