what gecko should i get?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

contos

Reaction score
hi all
ive been looking at buying a reptile more cost efficient because my dads complaining about power bills :S soo i was thinking because geckos dont need uvb he might go for that but i still dont know what to buy. im open to all ideas
pics would be great thanks :)

is that a knobtailed gecko? cause ive seen them for sale and theyre a bit expensive for me :S also easy breeders would be good

If you go for a gecko which is endemic to your area then u will save money as they wont need as much heating
Pic: Underwoodisaurus milli AKA Thick tail or barking gecko

Attachments

• 100_1248.jpg
    100_1248.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 54
If you go for a gecko which is endemic to your area then u will save money as they wont need as much heating
Pic: Underwoodisaurus milli AKA Thick tail or barking gecko
yeh i was thinking about that and i know that theres broadtails around my area and they do look nice and i have seen a few for sale but im pretty kean on a thick tail
i just like the look n all :)
anyone have any photos of enclosures for them?

i would suggest brking (thick tailed) gecko for your first

yeh i was thinking about that and i know that theres broadtails around my area and they do look nice and i have seen a few for sale but im pretty kean on a thick tail
i just like the look n all :)
anyone have any photos of enclosures for them?
I only keep mine in tubs but if you wanted to make a display enclosure go for something with width rather then height and try to give them rocks and bark to climb on and to rub of their sheds, and lots of hides at cold and hot ends:p

My answer is yes because barking geckos are so cute and so easy to look after.
I know that because i have 3 of them*, if i had my camera working i wold post some pics.
So you should really get one.

*All legaly bought $70 each from Anthony.J:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back