Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and a colourful one too , like a deep orange - what other colours do beardies come in ??

how about knobtails ? they are pretty - would they be ok for me ?

They are a little harder to look after Nikki, and they don't really like to be handled. They are definately very pretty though!

I think the Bearded Dragon might be the best one for you next. They come in grey, yellow, orange, red and some even have some purple on them!

I think Beardies are a great choice - they are easy to look after and can be handled as well...I really like monitors but they are definately a look and don't touch animal...

beardies are great :)

if you want a gecko, knob tails or thick tails are great for beginners. They are very easy to look after and only need small tanks

from what i've read and been told monitors are mostly look but don't touch and don't like beeing handled that much they also have the claws and jaw power to tell you about it. awesome looking though i would love one in an outdoor setup.

Hi Nikki.( you little legend!!!:D). I think Blue Tongues are great not the most active lizards but don't seem to mind being handled and played with..
if mine is out he will sit on the back of my neck soaking up all my warmth:)

Yep yep... He's on my flatmates black car (don't tell him:)) It's his favourite place to warm up in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back