Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both very light in colour. The female has a partial stripe.
Good looking coastals, it will be interesting to see what comes out of the pairing.

I think you done the right thing, $1500 is alot for coastals especially when the female is under the added stress of apparently being gravid.

good to hear that u didnt go through with the deal .
did u want a breeding pair ? or u just thought it may have been a good price?

do you have any pic's of them or are they on any sale sites? just curious what type of coastal they are?
no I'm not going to buy them but was wondering what your trying to describe to us and wanted to see for myself I guess. $1500 for gravid (20+ eggs that could possibly make it to hatching if you've got yourself set up then what thats $250 + each baby) you might only get half the clutch hatch but you would of made your monie back) parcial striped female and a firtile male then I'd hate to sound greedy but it does sound like a bargain even if he wants to paid for months of pairing and getting temps right, as long as your in the same city and trancfer her properly and make sure she doesn't bump herself on anything when you drive home with her and you get the seller to chuck her enclosure in with the package then that would be much better seeing she won't need to get used to a new enclosure and new smells, and as long as she is kept in a quiet room when you get her back and she has her nest box then she shouldn't be stressing out to much. just leave her alone untill she's laid the eggs.

I am not going to say what everyone wants me to say this is what I would possibly do 1. if I have that kind of money. 2. if I really liked these snakes and if I could get the enclosure and nest box thrown in too with the $1500 asking price. 3. if I knew I was properly set up to hatching eggs or could afford any thing going wrong with her like egg bound ect.

if I cant provide or succeed with any of this I wouldn't buy them.

do you have any pic's of them or are they on any sale sites? just curious what type of coastal they are?
no I'm not going to buy them but was wondering what your trying to describe to us and wanted to see for myself I guess. $1500 for gravid (20+ eggs that could possibly make it to hatching if you've got yourself set up then what thats $250 + each baby) you might only get half the clutch hatch but you would of made your monie back) parcial striped female and a firtile male then I'd hate to sound greedy but it does sound like a bargain even if he wants to paid for months of pairing and getting temps right, as long as your in the same city and trancfer her properly and make sure she doesn't bump herself on anything when you drive home with her and you get the seller to chuck her enclosure in with the package then that would be much better seeing she won't need to get used to a new enclosure and new smells, and as long as she is kept in a quiet room when you get her back and she has her nest box then she shouldn't be stressing out to much. just leave her alone untill she's laid the eggs.

I am not going to say what everyone wants me to say this is what I would possibly do 1. if I have that kind of money. 2. if I really liked these snakes and if I could get the enclosure and nest box thrown in too with the $1500 asking price. 3. if I knew I was properly set up to hatching eggs or could afford any thing going wrong with her like egg bound ect.

if I cant provide or succeed with any of this I wouldn't buy them.

In that case. I have a garden skink who is gravid $400 and she is yours!:rolleyes:

No coastal pair is worth $1500!

1500? Surely you can see you would have been taken for a ride if you had of gone through with it? No matter what they look like, and a partial stripe?partial?would that make you pay the extra? im glad you turned away

In that case. I have a garden skink who is gravid $400 and she is yours!:rolleyes:

No coastal pair is worth $1500!

hahaha NO I'd be right

also some breeders breed some quite amazing looking coastals and charge a quite alot for special ones, take RPM's, Tiger stripes, full striped animals like ZOBO has and what about those albino's hmmm and some of these animals I would pay more. so untill we see pic's of these animals then we cant put a price tab on them.

maybe chuck a photo up so we know what type of coastal it is.

but if they are just a normal coastal like boring olf brisbane coastal or anything like that then no way are they worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back