Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really know , for those of you that know me really well ...what do you think ?:twisted:

nikki, your bright and bubbly. hmm i would say a hypo bredli like me. you like to stand out . :D its a great thing
mel

YAY! *High five Mel*
yippee.gif
hehe

all in one , one for all

come to think of it ... im all in one.....lets come together.................................................

shy, intelligent, reluctant to lash out, and skinny yet always hungry.
-Maybe a voracious little tree snake?

Im very sneaky at times. Can be a total bitch i have to be. You no when im happy and when i wanna bit your head off, or strangle you hehehe. Im quite calm most of the time. Very fun and exciting to be around. People are always looking me, im quite pretty................................ Im so a Hypo Bredli.

husband calls be a vipera but i think i am mild so something mildly poisonous

I am a vine snake, because I am skinny, and turn invisible when you look at me at an angle, and also because I like the colour green

green_vine_snake_l.jpg

I dont know which i would be.... I'm tall/slender, blondie, very dry sense of humor/or just rude, very snappy and agressive, but i am particularly generous and caring towardsa people i like.
A bit rough around the edges but i scrub up alright...?????
Any ideas? a scrubbie maybe?

I dont know which i would be.... I'm tall/slender, blondie, very dry sense of humor/or just rude, very snappy and agressive, but i am particularly generous and caring towardsa people i like.
A bit rough around the edges but i scrub up alright...?????
Any ideas? a scrubbie maybe?

Scrubby!

what sort of snake do you think I would be?

I'm to LAZY TO DO MY HOMEWORK, BUT I'M NOT LAZY ENOUGH TO NOT GO OUTSIDE.
i'm red haired
and I can be really agro and cause some serius damage if you annoy me to much.

ohh and unless i'm annoyed, i'm really placid.

Will you sound like an allens red snake ..........very sweet ,a little chewy and if it gets stuck into someones hair ANNOYING to pull out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back