whats pygmy beardies code and name

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

hi i was just wondering if any1 can help me ive just got back from mac herps today and i got some pygmy beardies but dont no there scientific name or code plz help

thanks but next to the scientific name theres spieces code number

im nsw but there name would be same hey and im after the code for the record book

yeah um the name would be the same but in queensland all we need for the record book is the scientific name and there Common Name, and the licence number

o well thanks for the name anyway but funcouple is going to give it to me tonight

did you buy it from the guy who sold it for $50? $70? or $80?

ridiculous how they were next to each other selling at different prices for the exact same pygmys

lol i got the cheapest $50 but they still had nice colour and if i got the $50 i was able to get 2 instead of 1

thanks mate and yer im going to castle hill might get a snake mum was tempted to get a bhp but she didnt so maybe next time

Hi bulionz,

Here is the info I use for my Pygmy BD's.

Species Common Name: Black Soiled Bearded Dragon
Scientific name: Pogona Henrylawsoni
Species Code number: G2775

Cheers,
Andy

thanks but its ok if i put pygmy bearded dragon hey cause i wasnt sure and isnt that there common name owell there sienctific was right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back