Wont eat!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

69blottfilms69

Reaction score
Hay i got my little thicktailed gecko yesterday
and i put one small cricket in,woke up today still was there
then i came back from school and it was still there
i just put 4 more in to see if he could catch one but the crickets seem to jump on him/her can't tell if i put a pic will some one help he tell its sex? think its too young
and yeah the cricket will sit right in front of the gecko and it will run away
help please im worried

im no expert on gecko's as i keep snakes but is the cricket to big for the gecko as you have not said how old it is.

Please don't leave crickets in with the gecko as they will chomp on him/her

hey champ im not that good with lizerds as they all seem to die on my im better with snakes but i do know wild-touch is right crickets can harm them.
for the main reson im righting if u are worried the lil fella cant catch the cricket put it in a smallish container and put it in the fridge for a few mins not to long or it will kill it but just long enough for it to chill the cricket that will slow it down and make it easyer for ur lil fella to catch i did that with my lil pygmy beardeds was heaps better for them o get the food

good luck
john

Thanks guys
Hes eating now i put 3 crickets in came back from the toiet and he was in his hide and only 1 was left so i took it out so he must be eating u keeped under rocks and water bowl
and its in the DIY thread called made a lid:)
of the enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back