Would anyone be able to answer this question??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

This question came into the 'Support Centre'.
Would anyone be able to give this person an answer?

tut-man

Posted on: 09 Oct 2008 09:22 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
m located at 1770,Agnes Water was playn around my dam y-day morn'n around nine when i noticed a brown sneak out into a hole rite on the edge of my dam,was wonderen wat sort of snake habitats the edge of dams,I know i'm in eastern brown&tiapan country could it have been 1 of these or perhaps a nite tiger cooln down on hot day? 4 those who dont know 1770 is on the central queensland coast

hehe I didn't undrstand it either..but thought some Qlder's may...LOL

Someone just give a proper answer >.<

I don't know alot about Qld or Vens, but if it's Taipan country you would think it's probably a Taipan? Unless they don't hang around dams.

I am located at 1770, Agnes Water and I was playing around my dam y-day morning around nine when I noticed a brown sneak out into a hole right on the edge of my dam, I was wondereing what sort of snake habitats the edge of dams, I know I'm in eastern brown & tiapan country could it have been one of these or perhaps a night tiger cooling down on hot day? for those who dont know 1770 is on the central queensland coast.

That better?

it could be a number of things ! eastern brown, coastal taipan, yellow face whip, keelback, all are known from that area & all will hang around a water, as food is concentrated. Q: how big was the animal you saw ?

The first question is "What language is this question in?" then after you translate it someone might be able to answer it. I'm unfamiliar with the dialect, perhaps it's not a question at all; perhaps it is a recipe for cookies or something.

Thats what all the deleted post said......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back