Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did find one today that had lost his tail and Ive decided to keep in my new 6 foot enclosure...so I guess I own 3/4 of a skink.

that sounds heaps good, I hope that is enough room though.

Death Metal head bobbing POS you mean? Nah, a wild type. Not sure if anyone breeds just "Coastal Carpets" anymore. I think they'll be the next big thing......if they can be found. Even the normal looking ones up here throw bloody hypos up here now- unbloodybelievable!!! Do normal Coastal Carpets exist in the wild these days?

Natural or retarded version?

All carpets are ugly so there's no point in even checking if they're retarded.

Not sure if anyone breeds just "Coastal Carpets" anymore.

Lol I think my brother might xD but I usually walk past them to admire his jungles.

Come to think about it, I'm adding Jungle Python to my list of dream reptiles.

Come to think about it, I'm adding Jungle Python to my list of dream reptiles.

Yep, Jungles are the next Albino I say. When I grow up I also want to have a Childrens Python....but only when I grow up.

Naledge, there's no need to be rude. You could just not say anything, and let people have their own preferences and respect that.
On another note, I think one of these would be pretty cool. I handled one in canada in a pet shop and they are pretty chilled out. Its a Uromastyx, and they come in so many different colour variations.
http://www.deerfernfarms.com/Uromastyx_Species.htm

Attachments

• Uromastyx geyri 2 lnug.jpg
    Uromastyx geyri 2 lnug.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Uromastyx dipar maliensis.jpg
    Uromastyx dipar maliensis.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Definatly uromastyx retucs and charmeleons , and some garter snakes of all things

Naledge, there's no need to be rude. You could just not say anything, and let people have their own preferences and respect that.
On another note, I think one of these would be pretty cool. I handled one in canada in a pet shop and they are pretty chilled out. Its a Uromastyx, and they come in so many different colour variations.
Deer Fern Farms Uromastyx Species Page

o_O sorry I really didn't think anyone would take offense to that.

if you add amphibians, I want any mixophyes, and some giant burrowing frogs. also want cane toads and chameleons for exotics lol

I could really go for one of those King Browns that chase people and attack people through the windows of their cars on dirt roads in the middle of no-where. One of those trained to obey my every command would be rather cool.

deff a coastal carpet :lol:

but being serious a big olive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back