Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Splitmore and ReptileCity, do you know of any definate black headed/woma crosses? The only supposed ones I know of have been wild animals, which I suspect (and suspect only) are unusual black headed pythons, not hybrids. One of the supposed hybrids did look a fair bit like an "Ochre" black headed, but that makes me more confident of the wild one being an unusual but pure black headed, rather than both the wild ones and these "Ochres" being hybrids.

Kolt, you guys have only had your BHPs for a couple of years, how many years of line breeding we talking here?

Don't mean to rib ya, just interested.

But for some reason I wouldnt want a Topaz woma ether.
Just dosent look right?
Jason

Yeah - ugly buggers...
heaven forbid you'd want a $hit hot version of a tanami :roll:

Azztech said:
Kolt, you guys have only had your BHPs for a couple of years, how many years of line breeding we talking here?

Don't mean to rib ya, just interested.

Denver and Troy purchased their original mother from Kel who obviously bred her from his original ochre girl. The photos show 18 month old ochres bred by Denver and Troy and the linked photos are of last years hatchlings. Theres 4 generations including what Kel has.
Denver is happy for anyone to contact him with any questions. He has no computer access other than mine.

When I try to go to the link it says Error HTP 404 not found or something like that.

Not sure if I like or dislike htey are different though.

Cheers

That BHP in the top right has to be THE most magnificent BHP i've ever seen. Much nicer than the bumblebee in my opinion.

Will it retain its body colour? Because if so, i'll be calling you down the line.

HA no way, the bumble bee eats ochre's for breakfast

JMO

DONK

re Ochre

They just look like nice bhps,the lack of some blackpigment on the throat is interesting but overall they are just bhps unless they lose pigment and turn white like Bob Witheys line.

Just a few of what this bloodline produces. Thanks Donk, i forgot all about this thread.

enjoy,
Den

Last edited:
OMG i love the first pic, have u got any pics of wat it might look when its a little bigger?

I just like the fact that there are so many different colour combo's to choose from, they are truly some beautiful animals. I love BHP's and as long as they dont get mutated I reckon the selective breeding will simply produce more spectacular (and expensive) animals.

I've seen John's in the flesh mate and they're wonderful looking animals.. Lots of jealousy abounds with these as apparent by some of the posts in this thread..

Wow I cant believe the variety in colours. I definately would love to have the whole set but I reckon 1st, 2nd and last look the best. And just to repeat the others on this thread: are any for sale and for how much?

I'm not a huge BHP fan... well that was until I saw these guys... they are stunning!! Would love to see some more pics of older ones Den. :D

I love that brightly orange striped one on the right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back