Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a water python fropm julie and kel a couple of years ago, and if she is anything to go by, the quality of these specimens will be almost unmatchable.

I would absolutely love one of these snakes, and i would be more than happy to buy from the worleys again. was kinda funny when i opened the package and found 3 childrens instead of one water. It seems tha the labels just ogt stuck onto the worng box posting to 2 different buyers ont he same day.

I would have no qualms about dealing with them again, i just wish i had the money for a pair of these guys.

i bought a water python fropm julie and kel a couple of years ago, and if she is anything to go by, the quality of these specimens will be almost unmatchable.

I would absolutely love one of these snakes, and i would be more than happy to buy from the worleys again. was kinda funny when i opened the package and found 3 childrens instead of one water. It seems tha the labels just ogt stuck onto the worng box posting to 2 different buyers ont he same day.

I would have no qualms about dealing with them again, i just wish i had the money for a pair of these guys.

Hi Junglist, Sorry, but these particular snakes aren't Kel and Julies. They were actually bred by Den and Troy Kuligowski and are just a small example of what great snakes they breed. I've personally seen their collection, as have only a few other lucky people on here, (because Troy and Den normally keep a fairly low profile), and I can honestly tell you that these snakes are even better when you see them in the flesh.
Cheers
Happy:D

Giddy Up!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting a Water Python of Kel and Julie in a couple of weeks. Yeeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Simone.

Hi Junglist, Sorry, but these particular snakes aren't Kel and Julies. They were actually bred by Den and Troy Kuligowski and are just a small example of what great snakes they breed. I've personally seen their collection, as have only a few other lucky people on here, (because Troy and Den normally keep a fairly low profile), and I can honestly tell you that these snakes are even better when you see them in the flesh.
Cheers
But as has been stated earlier, they bought their stock from julie and kel, and these animals are testament to the quality of the lines kept by julie and kel

For sure Junglist. Kel and Julie have got nice reptiles from what I've heard.
Cheers

Last edited:
very pretty

I love them all and if I could I would buy them all but can't unfortunitly but at least I can safely say I have 2 of my own an will breed in about 2 years time. yay

Jody

Yes they are very Nice. How many hatched?? For sale? Price?? hopefully breeding my pair in few years they have good colours, roll them on their back they look like they r on fire

Thanks for your kind coments Happy. How is that male BHP you got from us going?

Here are a few pics of some older BHP's from this line aswell as an in egg shot.

Sorry, there are no hatchlings form this particular line left, they were all spoken for even before they hatched. Both Kel and ourselves will be breeding 'Gold to Gold' this season though so there may be a few available then, depending on the numbers produced that is, (our order books are filling fast)!

Thanks guys
Den

Last edited:
The one in the middle is so beautiful :) I mean, they all are, but that one is just lovely :)

Great blackheads Denver and Troy. Anyone interested in these should get in quick as they are top quality snakes. Den and Troy are top blokes to deal with too. cheers

The third pic on this page is unreal "laberynth" (sp) blackhead.

Absoulutely beautiful

Donk

Thanks for your kind coments Happy. How is that male BHP you got from us going?

Denver, Sam is an absolute stunner as you predicted he would be. Thanks so much for him.

I can't wait to see what you hatch out this coming year when you put your 'gold to gold', and by the way, congratulations on last season's 'stunners'. I agree with the comments regarding the second one especially. He's soooooo gorgeous. I'm just sorry I missed out on them.

Cheers

Those BHP's are just beautiful, definately a different look with the underside of the head being orange though!

I was also one of the very lucky ones that got one of Den's BHP's hatchies this year and have to vouch for the quality of his animals and his collection. :D If I had the money I would have bought more than 1 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back