Albino Litoria aurea

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

varanophile

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thought I would post some pics of these beauties...

P8011148-1.jpg

P8031267.jpg

new.jpg

P8031270.jpg

P8031269.jpg

Oh they're nice. How much would one pay for them?

Wow! They are awesome! Kinda look like those ones off this Zelda game I have! How much are they? You're very lucky to have such awesome and unusual frogs! Never seen them (albino) before thanks!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you live in perth?
Are you selling them?
Are they Western Green tree Frogs (Litoria moorei)

They are not mine, and I am sorry they are not available in Australia - born and bred in NZ. Whilst this species is rare here it is quite common in NZ along with L. rainformis where it was introduced.

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted one :(

they look so good! i wish we were allowed them!

Very cool! :D So ironic that they get albinoes in NZ where they are vermin and we can't have them! :lol: Very interesting that they turned up in a feral population.

waruikazi: It is funny! A few years ago I'd have not believed you if you said I was going to get into it :lol: Now I look at those pictures and think I'd want to get back into frogs if I could get some of those little custard ones :lol:

That black substrate makes them look terrible :p

Isn't it funny how you say albino and everyone goes gaga. They look like custard to me lol.

For me it was the cool colouring that made me go 'gaga', not the word "albino".

Compared to some of the overseas variety the colouring in ours can be pretty bland from what I've seen (not that they aren't nice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back