aussie pythons not facebook

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... wasn't this tread to point out the excessive likes :S

I think CrystalMoon's 'like' privileges should be revoked :)

Wait... wasn't this tread to point out the excessive likes :S

or possibly to change the world as we know it. Today its planking, tomorrow it will be liking, where people post photos of themselves standing next to something, pointing at something etc, but all they have to do is hold a single sheet of paper which says LIKE on it.
Not if but when this happens, we will see a lingo shift
Liking OL
ROFLiking
PMSLiking
and so on

There is a average of allmost (2 1/2) like's per every post on this thread thats pretty sad.

i like that so many people liked your original post when you clearly said it irritates you ;) *like*
when my post is liked it doesn't irrate me uts when its a post that really doesn't need to be liked and its a serial liker

Have to admit I didn't expect so many respones haha
And even more suprised at the number of like lol
Will most likely end up to be the most liked thread

Last edited:
when my post is liked it doesn't irrate me uts when its a post that really doesn't need to be liked and its a serial liker

Have to admit I didn't expect so many respones haha
And even more suprised at the number of like lol
Will most likely end up to be the most liked thread
hah haaaaa I knew it....you are a closet Liker ROFL and now we are OUTING YOUUUUUU WWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It already has 282 likes:)

I have just noticed I've only given 35 likes...........Very conservative.:)

hahaha i love how so many people liked the original post about hating people liking things.

At the time of writing this I have 69 likes.... I like that - so don't like this or I'll have more than 69 likes and I won't like that....

What the hell have I done that people like???

You guys are sick!

Crystal and torah you have to fill out the thread i just started. im trying to find the highest amount given and recieved. :) you both are definetly in the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back